So Yummy, So Simple, So Healthy
When you just can’t say no to a frappuccino and need a yummy and healthier alternative.
- 1 cup of extra strong coffee, brewed
- 3/4 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 2 cups ice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar or honey
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum (can be found near the gelatin in your local store)
- Whip Cream for topping (optional)
- Caramel or chocolate syrup drizzled over the top (optional)
Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend until the mixture becomes frothy and smooth. Pour into your tumbler and enjoy.
Nutrition: without toppings
|Calories 74||Carbs 17||Fat 0||Protein 0|